Convergence in Oncology Summit 2020
The Convergence in Oncology Summit is an international annual assembly of industry leaders, entrepreneurs, and investors active in the field of Oncology to debate and explore synergies that can accelerate the development of the most promising solutions in the field.
Throughout the Summit we aim to inspire minds, to promote discussion and explore innovative solutions through several consecutive sessions led by a panel of worldwide leaders bringing their perspective to the topic covering innovative emerging and disrupting solutions relevant to the discussion.
The annual event is attended by CEOs, entrepreneurs, investors, and thought leaders from both academia and industry to discuss and debate the key issues of global concern in Oncology.
- Translational Medicine: Immuno-oncology.
- Next Generation Diagnostics in Oncology: The Promise of the OMICS age.
- From Data to Decision: Applied Artificial Intelligence in Oncology.
- CAR-T Cell Therapy: Challenges and Opportunities.
- Health Economics & Access to Innovation: What does it mean for patients post COVID-19?
- Convergence for Better Health Outcomes: Connecting the Dots.
- Live panel sessions where the audience and the panel will challenge each other to find innovative solutions for the betterment of patient care.
- Networking possibilities via the partnering platform.
- Stay connected with the community all year long through our digital platform.